Mailing List Archive

Is there a way to maek user list.
When a user connects to davical GUI, it is proposed to get th list of
all users.

I want to mask it : only administrators should be allowed to get it.

Is it possible...?

Thanks for Davical !

PC

Re: Is there a way to maek user list. [ In reply to ]
Hi Pierre,

On Mon, 2022-10-17 at 19:56 +0200, Pierre Couderc via Davical-general
wrote:
> When a user connects to davical GUI, it is proposed to get th list of
> all users.
>
> I want to mask it : only administrators should be allowed to get it.
>
> Is it possible...?

Certainly, set:

 $c->list_everyone = false;

In your configuration file.

I think there is a good case to be made for having this as a default
setting!

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
andrew@etc.gen.nz |
Re: Is there a way to maek user list. [ In reply to ]
On 10/18/22 06:40, Andrew Ruthven wrote:
> Hi Pierre,
>
> On Mon, 2022-10-17 at 19:56 +0200, Pierre Couderc via Davical-general
> wrote:
>> When a user connects to davical GUI, it is proposed to get th list of
>> all users.
>>
>> I want to mask it : only administrators should be allowed to get it.
>>
>> Is it possible...?
>
> Certainly, set:
>
>  $c->list_everyone = false;
>
> In your configuration file.
Thank you very much !

> I think there is a good case to be made for having this as a default
> setting!

Absolutely !