() No HTML/RTF in email Institut f?r Nachrichtentechnik
/\ No Word docs in email TU Darmstadt
Respect for open standards Ruf +49-6151-16-21344

Re: Finding source of duplicate entries [ In reply to ]
Am 08.06.22 um 18:00 schrieb Hauke Fath:
> Hi,
>
> off and on, we are having issues with duplicate calendar entries, and
> we tend to suspect the client side.
>
> Is there a quick way of linking entries to clients, short of mining the
> web server logs?

No idea, if you can get that from web server logs. In the davical source
tree, there is log_caldav_action.php, you have to include that in your
config and perhaps make some changes to the code. Below, what I did, to
get inserts, updates, deletes to syslog, numeric user ids only.

HTH
Re: Finding source of duplicate entries [ In reply to ]
On 6/8/22 11:21 PM, Asa Hundert wrote:

>> Is there a quick way of linking entries to clients, short of mining the
>> web server logs?
>>

> No idea, if you can get that from web server logs. In the davical source
> tree, there is log_caldav_action.php, you have to include that in your
> config and perhaps make some changes to the code. Below, what I did, to
> get inserts, updates, deletes to syslog, numeric user ids only.

Thanks, that looks good, and takes me a long way.

It does not give me the committer's login, though, nor their IP address.
Can you see any way of accessing either in this context?

Cheerio,
Hauke

--
The ASCII Ribbon Campaign Hauke Fath
() No HTML/RTF in email Institut für Nachrichtentechnik