which works with TB v78/91. Question is if anyone on this list has
managed to get this connector version to work with Davical server? Major
difference is that new connector version requires hard-coded url in the
xpi and includes a few more settings.

Additional to the above TB addon there is also 'Provider for CalDAV &
CardDAV' which I haven't tried but which works with TB v91. Anyone have
experience with this add-on?

//Kim

Re: CardDAV addons for Thunderbird? [ In reply to ]
Am 06.01.22 um 10:43 schrieb Kim Haverblad via Davical-general:

Hi - the actual TBversion supports natively Card- and Caldav - no
plugins needed anymore

> Happy new year to all of you on the list! Got around to looking at what
> we be updated and tweaked on the client side as the server side
> (davical) is working flawless. I'm still using TB v68.x together with
> the SOGo Connector v68.0.1 which working fine, but TB just needs to be
> updated sooner or later and if possible.
>
> The SOGo team have also release a revamped version of the SOGo Connecor
> which works with TB v78/91. Question is if anyone on this list has
> managed to get this connector version to work with Davical server? Major
> difference is that new connector version requires hard-coded url in the
> xpi and includes a few more settings.
>
> Additional to the above TB addon there is also 'Provider for CalDAV &
> CardDAV' which I haven't tried but which works with TB v91. Anyone have
> experience with this add-on?
>
> //Kim

Gruß Michael

Wenn du verstehst, was du tust, wirst du nichts lernen

Re: CardDAV addons for Thunderbird? [ In reply to ]
I use CardBook
https://addons.thunderbird.net/en/thunderbird/addon/cardbook/

Re: CardDAV addons for Thunderbird? [ In reply to ]
With M.Thunderbird I can use CalDAV account (from DAViCal server) but it
does not save password.
Now I've tried with M.Thunderbird 91 and it does not login to any
CalDAV/CardDAV account (same DAViCal server).

Why does M.Thunderbird (I'm using it from Debian packages) have so many
login problems and through so many versions?

Narcis Garcia

__________
I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 6/1/22 a les 10:43, Kim Haverblad via Davical-general ha escrit:

Re: CardDAV addons for Thunderbird? [ In reply to ]
Am 06.01.22 um 18:38 schrieb Narcis Garcia:
> With M.Thunderbird I can use CalDAV account (from DAViCal server) but it
> does not save password.
> Now I've tried with M.Thunderbird 91 and it does not login to any
> CalDAV/CardDAV account (same DAViCal server).
>
> Why does M.Thunderbird (I'm using it from Debian packages) have so many
> login problems and through so many versions?

can you post logs?

Re: CardDAV addons for Thunderbird? [ In reply to ]
Lol, thanks for the response, seems that I just got stuck with what
worked, but hey, don't fix something that works :-) Going to give it a
try on vm.

//Kim

Re: CardDAV addons for Thunderbird? [ In reply to ]
Michael, thanks once again for point at the out of the box functions in
TB since what i was missing in the past was the carddav. Quick test in
vm with additional accounts sending invites and restarting system and it
works. Also, no password issues with then testing with TB v91.4.1 on Win 11.

//Kim