Mailing List Archive

Re:  Re: AW: Failed to show the administration page
Hello Ray,
this helps me a little bit forward. The apache error log says:
PHP Fatal error: PDO connection error 'pgsql:dbname=davical port=5432 user=davical_app' : could not found driver in /usr/share/awl/http://AwlDBDialect.php"]AwlDBDialect.php on line 103.
This file exists. The database also exists, I can connect to it using psql as postgres.

On the other side there are php startup warnings like Unable to load dynamic library 'xml. so' (tried /usr/lib/php/201807831/http://xml.so"]xml.so ... not such file or directory ) and six others. I installed all these libraries and now their .so-files are present, but after reboot the warnings occur again.

I'm not a professional and especially in this things, apache, php and postgresql use only for davical.

Thank You!

Regards Stefan Am 15.09.21, 12:09 schrieb Ray O&#39;Donnell <ray@rodonnell.ie>:
On 14/09/2021 19:03, mm@zuhause-dd.de wrote:
> Hello Ray,
>
> this works!! Thanks for Your help!
>
> A php-script like the wide known infophp.php is executed by Apache2.
>
> So I think davical must also work. But I get a html error 500: At the
> moment the site don’t works. 500 may a lot of errors.
>
> I checked all the steps of the installation site, but didn´t found a
> difference. May be it’s a problem with rights?

Guten Morgen Stefan,

You'll need to check the logs - 500 is a server-side error. On Debian,
Apache logs should be in /var/log/aapache2, though if you configured a
vhost for your Davical installation you may have set a location for
those specific logs. PostgreSQL logs are by default in (e.g. for
PostgreSQL 13) /var/log/postgresql/13/main. Finally, I think PHP on
Debian logs by default to syslog, but I find it useful to configure a
separate log file location - edit /etc/php/7.4/apache2.php.ini (change
"7.4" to your PHP version) and set the error_log directive.

I hope that this helps.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
ray@rodonnell.ie
Re:  Re: AW: Failed to show the administration page [ In reply to ]
Hallo Stefan,

your apache installation obviously is missing important features like pdo and xml support.

I’m not a heavy debian user so I’d recommend googling for "debian pdo_pgsql“ and „debian php-xml“.
Either the needed packages
(like
https://packages.debian.org/de/bullseye/php-xml <https://packages.debian.org/de/bullseye/php-xml>
and/or
https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/php7.4-pgsql <https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/php7.4-pgsql>
) are not installed or it’s not configured in your php.ini

Best,

Tino

Re:  Re: AW: Failed to show the administration page [ In reply to ]
Hi Tino,

thank You and the others very much!

Now all works and I can administrate the database.

Have a nice day!

Regards Stefan