Mailing List Archive

DAViCal 1.1.10 and AWL 0.62 released
Hello DAViCal community,

last night I released DAViCal 1.1.10 and AWL 0.62!

This release is primarily about bugfixes and improvements to our testing
infrastructure. Notable changes include the addition of the
$c->list_everyone configuration option to limit the display of other
users in the web interface, much improved addressbook queries, and
readiness for PHP8.

Release notes (https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Release_Notes/1.1.10):

Bug Fixes
=========
* freebusy: events with recurrence rule are sometimes counted one too
many times
* cardquery: ensure restriction to target collection remains in force
* restrict listing of external calendars to Admin users
* return a nicer error message if no user is found for Free/Busy via
email
* awl: many fixes to the handling of param-filter and prop-filter in
addressbook queries (#20, #21, !15, !16, !17, !18, !19, !20)
* awl: correctly set a postgresql search_path, if configured (#23)
* lots of added and updated regression tests, more CI tests,
improvements to timezone testing

Other Changes
=============
* Add $c->list_everyone option to limit the display of other users in
the web interface to those that the current user has access to. The
default (all users are listed) remains unchanged (#59)
* eliminate a few instances of syntax deprecated or obsoleted by PHP 8

Upgrades of Other Software
* AWL 0.62 is necessary for the addressbook query fixes

Downloading DAViCal
DAViCal 1.1.10: https://www.davical.org/downloads/davical_1.1.10.orig.tar.xz
AWL 0.62: https://www.davical.org/downloads/awl_0.62.orig.tar.xz
Or see https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Downloading