Mailing List Archive

roundcube caldavzap authentication
Hi,

I've been trying to get the roundcube caldavzap plugin to work running a
davical server, but it seems I'm having an authentication problem. Each
time I start the calendar from roundcube I get a authentication popup
dialog.

>> https://host.domain.com is requesting your username and password. The
>> site says: “Inf-IT Auth Module” <<

This is not suppose to happen, as the author of this plugin has stated
that he uses the roundcube credentials to gain access to the dav server.
However, he's using sabredav.
I do have a seperate infCloud installation inside the davical/htdocs dir
and it works fine as a standalone web app.

Are there any special considerations I need to be aware of in davical to
allow roundcube to login? Is this considered an external login?

Any help would be appreciated,
TIA