, email. and other data which is in LDAP .
looking for an answer to the question for 5 days .

thank you for the product and your effort ..

Items in Collection [ In reply to ]
Good day!
Not found on the WIKI so I want to ask the source !
how to automatically populate the address book collection from LDAP .
When I synced with LDAP my Items in Collection: = 0.
The collection is updated if I fill her with his addresses manually .
But I need that the Address book was filled with data from LDAP: phone