In fact shee has access to admine menu.

How to remove this access ?

Thnaks

Re: How to hide list of users ? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

As far as I know, there is no way to hide the list.

FWIW, last time I tested, users cannot modify anything they dont' have
permissions on, so while a user may be able to see more than they
should, they shouldn't be able to actually change anything.

Re: How to hide list of users ? [ In reply to ]
This seems to me a big failure by itself. Anyway, there is a solution
based on the web server access rights.