With whom should I talk to ?

Kind regards,

Daniel Orkan
Re: Contributor [ In reply to ]
Hi Daniel,

Welcome!

Check out the Gitlab repos, work on some issues and make pull requests.
We'll check out the pull requests and merge in what looks good!

Our Gitlab repos are here:
https://gitlab.com/davical-project/

There's a bunch of us hanging out in the IRC channel - #davical on OFTC
- we're in a bunch of different timezones so ... delayed responses are
common!

Cheers,
Andrew

On Tue, 2018-10-16 at 10:56 +0300, Daniel Orkan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to join the community and assist in R&D and Delivery.
>
> With whom should I talk to ?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Daniel Orkan
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
andrew@etc.gen.nz              | linux.conf.au 2019, Christchurch, NZ
Catalyst Cloud:  |   https://lca2019.linux.org.au/
https://catalystcloud.nz |

Re: Contributor [ In reply to ]
Hi Daniel,

I'll second Andrew's welcome to the group!

Things have been a bit quiet lately, especially on the development side
of things, so we're happy you're here. You might want to also join the
davical-devel mailing list (on SourceForge), also very low volume, which
is somewhat more developer-focused.

From time to time we have had "development meetings" on IRC, but
haven't done that in a while. We'll have another one when there's
something to discuss, I'm sure. You can see the notes from previous
meetings at https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Community_Support

Thanks, Andrew, for also reminding me that I haven't been on the IRC
channel lately. I'll try to do better with that!

Daniel, happy to answer any other questions you may have.

-Jim

Re: Contributor [ In reply to ]
Thanks guys.
I'll move to davical-devel.