Mailing List Archive

Login out a user
Good morning,

I was wondering if someone could tell me if it's possible (or how could
be inside the database or so)... to disconnect a user from the Davical
session. I have all sessions authenticated against IMAP with this
driver. Can a user have a session for 30 minutes for instance without
authenticating?. Imagine a security issue has happened and want to
disconnect that user session for forcing auth again. How could I do it
without obviously disconnecting all the users?. Perhaps the only option
is removing KeepAlive from Apache?.

Best regards,

--

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA