Mailing List Archive

Querying href's for binds oddity
Hey,

I've noticed something odd, and I'm wondering if this is correct and
would to like hear folks opinions.

We have a stack of calendars for various resources (meeting rooms, car
parks and projectors mostly) which historically were individual
resources. To make it easier to manage we now create one account for
all the resources in an office, then create calendars under those for
the individual resources.

For the resources from our first offices, we've created an account like
resources-nz-wgtn and then have internal bind references to the various
historical resource accounts for that office.

I'm writing a script that'll export a moving window of events to an ICS
file for use with phpicalendar, this works nicely if I use the original
resource accounts, but for the historical calendars - resources-nz-wgtn
- I get some unexpected behaviour.

If I query href and etags for the events in a bind under resources-nz-
wgtn I get a list of hrefs that look like:

/caldav.php/l2meeting/home/ecfbfdb3-7fc4-458a-9e04-68acbefb9395.ics

Where l2meeting is one of the old resource accounts. Which is
understandable. But if I then query those to get the actual calendar
data, I don't get anything. If I switch to using the original resource
account then it works.

Here's an example of what I'm sending (which doesn't work):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<calendar-multiget xmlns:D="DAV:"
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:caldav">
  <D:prop>
    <D:getetag />
    <calendar-data />
  </D:prop>
  <filter>
    <comp-filter name="VCALENDAR">
      <comp-filter name="VEVENT" />
    </comp-filter>
  </filter>
  <D:href>/caldav.php/l2meeting/home/ecfbfdb3-7fc4-458a-9e04-
68acbefb9395.ics</D:href>
</calendar-multiget>

The result which comes back is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>