Mailing List Archive

Release of DAViCal 1.1.7 / AWL 0.59
Dear DAViCal-Community,

late last week, I tagged DAViCal version 1.1.7 and AWL 0.59.

This release implements management of calendar delegations via CalDAV
(for example with iCal). It also makes some necessary changes to keep the
Debian packages buildable.

Bug Fixes
=========
* Apache config: add PT to follow alias
* UI: create external bindings with type set (fix: #132)
* Fix group-member-set and group-membership queries on proxy resources
* Correctly handle durations without units like "PT"
* Fix common etag match code, use it everywhere

Other Changes
=============
* Document $c->hide_bound and $c->disable_caldav_proxy_propfind_collections
config options, as well as the most important debug options
* Advertise support for CalDAV principal-match REPORT
* Implement managing calendar delegations from iCal (caldav-proxy)
* LDAP sync: reactivate users present in LDAP, use php ldap explode in
order to be compatible with any DN (!42, !43)
* Improved handling of modifications to attendees' instances of events
* Various updates to API documentation and code cleanup
* Switch to doxygen for api docs

Downloading DAViCal
===================
Tarballs for DAViCal an AWL are now available at
https://www.davical.org/downloads/ !

DAViCal 1.1.7:
https://www.davical.org/downloads/davical_1.1.7.orig.tar.xz

AWL 0.59: https://www.davical.org/downloads/awl_0.59.orig.tar.xz

See https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Downloading

Updated Debian packages will enter testing tomorrow, after which I'll
upload packages to stretch-backports and jessie-backports-sloppy.

Known Issues, Subsequently Fixed in Git
=======================================
* fetching of newly-added external calendars (handle initial NULL of
collection.modified)

Florian

Re: Release of DAViCal 1.1.7 / AWL 0.59 [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 23:39:56 +0100, Florian Schlichting <fsfs@debian.org>
wrote:

> late last week, I tagged DAViCal version 1.1.7 and AWL 0.59.

Would it be possible to have the DAViCal version number displayed somewhere
on the administrative pages?

Re: Release of DAViCal 1.1.7 / AWL 0.59 [ In reply to ]
On 6/1/18 1:02 AM, Johan Vromans wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 23:39:56 +0100, Florian Schlichting <fsfs@debian.org>
> wrote:
>
>> late last week, I tagged DAViCal version 1.1.7 and AWL 0.59.
> Would it be possible to have the DAViCal version number displayed somewhere
> on the administrative pages?

You can get the version number from the admin.php script (where it
checks version dependencies) but it wouldn't be a bad idea to display
the version number on the header or (more likely) footer somewhere.

I created an issue for this:
https://gitlab.com/davical-project/davical/issues/151

-Jim