Hello all,

Is there a plan to support the `calendar-user-type` property?

Thanks
Re: Unsupported feature : CALDAV::calendar-user-type [ In reply to ]
Hi Pierre,

> Is there a plan to support the `calendar-user-type` property?

up to now I wasn't aware of that particular property. I think it
shouldn't be too hard to map Davical's user/group/resource principals to
the INDIVIDUAL / GROUP / RESOURCE calendar-user-types, although we don't
currently distinguish bettwen RESOURCE and ROOM types.

Do you know which clients make use of this property, and in what way?

I'd be more than happy to merge a patch!

Florian

Re: Unsupported feature : CALDAV::calendar-user-type [ In reply to ]
Merge request created.
https://gitlab.com/davical-project/davical/merge_requests/39
I hope my contribution is not too bad.

Re: Unsupported feature : CALDAV::calendar-user-type [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Oct 04, 2017 at 08:55:03AM +0200, Pierre Giraud wrote:
> Merge request created.
> https://gitlab.com/davical-project/davical/merge_requests/39
> I hope my contribution is not too bad.

awsome, merged!