Subject: [Davical-general] Community support meeting: Thursday 21
September at 19:00 UTC
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:20:07 -0700
From: Jim Fenton <fenton@bluepopcorn.net>
To: davical-general <davical-general@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi,

It has been quite a while since we have had a community support meeting,
so I thought it would be a good idea to have one so we can coordinate
our efforts and see what needs to be done. So I am proposing a meeting
on Thursday, 21 September 2017 at 19:00 UTC on the #davical IRC channel
on irc.oftc.net. More details are available at
https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Community_Support

For those of you that may not be familiar with this, since DAViCal
transitioned to a community support structure a few years ago, we have
held meetings on IRC from time to time to coordinate our efforts. Not
everyone needs to be a PHP coder to help; we can also use help with
language translation, testing, design, documentation...you name it. So
if you're potentially interested in contributing to DAViCal's success,
please consider joining us!

-Jim