Mailing List Archive

Need help for a simple permission setup
Hi,

I'm despaired trying to get a simple permissions setup working with
Davical an d DAVdroid. I tried different way, but did not mange it.

How to set this up, so that "dad/cal" shows up in DAVdroid and is writeable?

Assume
- principals "mom", "dad"
- resources:
mom/addr
mom/cal
dad/addr
dad/addr-business
dad/cal

Now "mom" should get read-acces to "dad/cal", but not to the other
resources.

I tried without success:

* Granting "mom" read-access to "dad" and "read-write"-access to
"dad/cal" -> Calendar is shown in Davdroid with "forbitten" sign,
the calendar can not be selected as storage when creating a appointment
* Granting "mom" read-write-access to "dad" -> mom is able to create
new collections, further I'd had to restrict permissions to each
dad/* collection (beside dad/cal), which DAVdroid does not recognize
and tries to synchronize contacts or calendars there.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com |