egoitz@sarenet.es <mailto:egoitz@sarenet.es>
www.sarenet.es <https://www.sarenet.es>

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.
Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
SquirrelMail is really easy to have other web tools integrated as plugins.
Some web based clients listed here could be installed as described:
http://wiki.davical.org/w/CalDAV_Clients

El 06/04/17 a les 10:49, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea ha escrit:

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
Hi Narcis!,

I have read that info, thanks a lot!. Squirrelmail is pretty old... it's
not a modern option... as Roundcube could be... but Roundcube, today...
seems to not have a caldav plugin... just for Kolab seems to exist....

Best regards,

El 6/4/17 a las 13:54, Narcis Garcia escribi?:

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
Sorry I think it was another page....

let me check...

thanks a lot!!!

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
Yeah... that's what I was thinking... I saw that links didn't work....
about roundcube for instance... and the other ones... are not really
usable....

Any other options?... experience?

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
On 2017-04-06 10:49, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> One little question, which webmail software do you integrate with
> Davical?. I'm running Davical and very happy with it, but can't find a
> webmail software (either commercial or free) which acts
>
> as only caldav client or at least does not confuse users with it's own
> caldav capabilties... could you know any?,

This one works and is maintained:
http://www.inf-it.com/open-source/clients/infcloud/
Includes both calendar and contacts.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org

----

This mail was virus scanned and spam checked before delivery.
This mail is also DKIM signed. See header dkim-signature.

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
Hi Egoitz,

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017, at 10:49, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> One little question, which webmail software do you integrate with Davical?. I'm running Davical and very happy with it, but can't find a webmail software (either commercial or free) which acts
> as only caldav client or at least does not confuse users with it's own caldav capabilties... could you know any?,

The organization I work for had the same problem, we couldn't find an
standalone CalDAV web client, so we decided to create one, which we
released under an open source license. The result was AgenDAV
(http://agendav.org/). Disclaimer: I'm its developer and maintainer.

We use Roundcube, and a 'Calendar' icon on Roundcube's toolbar allows
our users to log in directly on AgenDAV. It's an easy integration, but
requires some adaptations in AgenDAV (adding an alternative login
method) and Roundcube (adding the button to your skin and preparing a
safe method to transfer Roundcube credentials to your AgenDAV instance).

Hope that helps!

Best regards.

--
Jorge López Pérez
http://adobo.org
Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
Hi Jorge,

Does it handle tasks?

Best regards,

El 6/4/17 a las 14:54, Jorge L?pez P?rez escribi?:

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
On 04/06/2017 02:54 PM, Jorge L?pez P?rez wrote:
> The result was AgenDAV
> (http://agendav.org/). Disclaimer: I'm its developer and maintainer.

It seems very fine, is there a test site..?

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
Hi Egoitz,

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017, at 16:42, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea wrote:

> Does it handle tasks?

No, I'm sorry, it doesn't right now.

Best regards.

--
Jorge López Pérez
http://adobo.org

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
Hi Pierre,

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017, at 17:28, Pierre Couderc wrote:

> It seems very fine, is there a test site..?

I'm afraid there isn't a demo available. Hope the screenshots help!

Best regards.

--
Jorge López Pérez
http://adobo.org

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 07 Apr 2017 08:35:48 +0200, Jorge López Pérez <jorge@adobo.org>
wrote:

< I'm afraid there isn't a demo available. Hope the screenshots help!

It is a very nice tool, but I stopped using it since it was too slow.
time I switch to another month or back. Maybe my calendars are too big...

-- Johan

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
Hi!,

I have tested it yes... work pretty fine but have tons of dependencies
with the internet browser.... I need something more integrated indeed....

Best regards.

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
Hi!

And tasks too... but depends a lot in the web browser and I need to be
integrated with the webmail....

Best regards,

Re: About webmails [ In reply to ]
Hi!,

And sheduling?, I mean showing other attendees of an event statuses?

Best regards,

--

sarenet
*Egoitz Aurrekoetxea*