Mailing List Archive

External bind with write access?
Sorry, i reused the subject of other email. This is more correct, please

Re: External bind with write access? [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the info.

I've seen that in the "scripts" directory of davical sources there are a
script named "sync-remote-caldav.php", that seems to do precisely this.
Could it be?

But i haven't been able to make it work. On one hand, it seems to have
problems with the configuration. I have created a /etc/davical/config.php
file, as explained here http://www.davical.org/installation.php (DAViCal
Configuration), but when I run the script, get the following messages:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_ADDR in
> /usr/share/davical/htdocs/always.php on line 58
> PHP Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_NAME in
> /usr/share/davical/htdocs/always.php on line 137
> PHP Notice: Undefined property: CalDAVClient::$xmltags in
> /usr/share/davical/inc/caldav-client-v2.php on line 758
> PHP Notice: Undefined property: CalDAVClient::$xmlnodes in
> /usr/share/davical/inc/caldav-client-v2.php on line 759
> PHP Notice: Undefined property: CalDAVClient::$xmlnodes in
> /usr/share/davical/inc/caldav-client-v2.php on line 625
> PHP Notice: Undefined property: CalDAVClient::$xmlnodes in
> /usr/share/davical/inc/caldav-client-v2.php on line 627
> PHP Notice: Undefined property: CalDAVClient::$xmlnodes in
> /usr/share/davical/inc/caldav-client-v2.php on line 628
> PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /usr/share/davical/inc/caldav-client-v2.php on line 763
> Remote calendar '' is at
> Fetched 0 possible changes.
> Need to push '/kaleidos/calendar/e21a3c0b-95cc-4a15-9cff-6bfaaa539b2a.ics'
> Push: Found 1 local changes to push & 0 local deletions to push.
> Pull: Found 0 creates, 0 updates and 0 deletions to apply locally.
> Sync in
> Sync out

Then, it anyway tries to push the changes into google calendar, but it
seems not to be supported by Google:

PUT /calendar/ical/kaleidos.net(my private calendar address).ics HTTP/1.1
> Authorization: Basic (my auth key)
> Host: calendar.google.com:443
> If-None-Match: "*"
> Connection: close
> Response:
> HTTP/1.1 405 Method Not Allowed

Do you know why is this happening? Thanks.