send Google user credentials when accessing the calendar through the ics
link. Is this possible?

Thanks

--

*Andrés Moya Velázquez*
*Engineer*
andres.moya@kaleidos.net | Tel: (+34) 913562995
www.kaleidos.net
Re: External Bind doesn't work and slows down the server [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrés,

I'm sorry to say that the external bind logic is ready only.

You'd have to use a sync tool that can talk both Google Calendar and
CalDAV.

Cheers,
Andrew

On Mon, 2017-02-13 at 07:28 +0100, Andrés Moya wrote:
> Hi. In my company we're trying to escape out from Google Calendar,
> and so we have built a server with davical and a client from agendav.
>
> But we still need to use some calendars that we share with other
> people. So I have connected them as explained here:
>
> http://wiki.davical.org/index.php?title=External_Bind
>
> It works, but it mounts the calendar read-only. We need to be able to
> add new events to this calendar from davical. I suppose it would mean
> a way to send Google user credentials when accessing the calendar
> through the ics link. Is this possible?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
>
> Andrés Moya Velázquez
> Engineer
> andres.moya@kaleidos.net | Tel: (+34) 913562995 www.kaleidos.net
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
andrew@etc.gen.nz             | linux.conf.au 2017, Hobart, AU
  New Zealand's only Cloud:   |   The Future of Open Source
https://catalyst.net.nz/cloud |     http://linux.conf.au