Mailing List Archive

calendar attachments
Hello,

does anybody have an idea about Apples file
attachments with the Calendar.app from Mac OS(X)?

I have a VM with Debian 8 and a Davical back port
from SID: Davical 1.1.4 with libawl 0.56

I can see the a new principal for the attachment
with the typical Apple style:

calendartest/.drop/51683CAB-6584-4969-8F98-F3FECEB5ECCD.dropbox

but it is empty and the Calendar.app makes a warning
message that the location doesn't support this request.

I have a little workaround to use owncloud and add a
link the the event, but this not just like dropping a
file to the event.

best,

Dirk