Mailing List Archive

external bind leads to error in Prinzipal.php::FetchCollections
Hello,

I am using DAViCal since few years now. My current version is
1.1.4-1~bpo8+1 because I am using Debian jessie as operating system. In
the wiki I found this https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/External_Bind
and I tested external BINDs. But my external collection remains empty
and I see the following error messages in the davical error log. They
appear every 60 minutes and I set the update delay ($c->external_refresh
= 60;) for external binds to 60 minutes too.

Reading Prinzipal.php shows me that $this->user_no() gives false in
FetchCollections because it is not set and then the SQL query fails.

davical: LOG: Principal: Query: QF: SQL error "42883" - FEHLER:
Operator existiert nicht: integer = boolean ZEILE 1: SELECT * FROM
collection WHERE user_no= FALSE ^ TIP: Kein Operator stimmt mit dem
angegebenen Namen und den Argumenttypen \xc3\xbcberein. Sie
m\xc3\xbcssen m\xc3\xb6glicherweise
davical: LOG: Principal: Query: QF: ausdr\xc3\xbcckliche
Typumwandlungen hinzuf\xc3\xbcgen."
davical: LOG: Principal: Query: QF: SELECT * FROM collection WHERE
user_no= :user_no
davical: LOG: Principal: Query: QF: ":user_no" => ""
PHP Notice: Undefined property: DAVPrincipal::$user_address_set
in /usr/share/davical/inc/Principal.php on line 252

I do not know how to solve the issue. Searching google and mailing list
archives was not successful.

Best Regards,
Jörg Sichermann

Re: external bind leads to error in Prinzipal.php::FetchCollections [ In reply to ]
On 2016-09-30 13:30, Jörg Sichermann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using DAViCal since few years now. My current version is
> 1.1.4-1~bpo8+1 because I am using Debian jessie as operating system. In
> the wiki I found this https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/External_Bind
> and I tested external BINDs. But my external collection remains empty

<SNIP>

> collection WHERE user_no= FALSE ^ TIP: Kein Operator stimmt mit dem
> angegebenen Namen und den Argumenttypen \xc3\xbcberein.

-> I suspect your bind command was not executed correctly (or configured
incorrectly), as the SQL query is using 'FALSE' as the user_no, which is
obviously wrong. Would you care to share the bind command you used?

--
Vincent Van Houtte