Mailing List Archive

Community support meeting tomorrow
This is a quick reminder that we will have a DAViCal community support
meeting tomorrow, June 2, at 1900 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on
irc.oftc.net. More details are at
http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php/Community_Support

Hope to talk with many of you then!

-Jim

Re: Community support meeting tomorrow [ In reply to ]
I'm sorry I cannot participate in this meeting because of work overload.

El 01/06/16 a les 23:17, Jim Fenton ha escrit:

Re: Community support meeting tomorrow [ In reply to ]
On 06-07-16 22:28, Jim Fenton wrote:
> We will have a DAViCal community support meeting tomorrow, July 7, at
> 1900 UTC in the #davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net. More details at:
>
> http://davical.dhits.nl.index.php/Community_Support
>
> Hope you can make it!

sorry, can't this time

tony

Re: Community support meeting tomorrow [ In reply to ]
I have heard from several people that the meeting conflicts with the
Germany vs. France UEFA Euro semi-final. So we will postpone the meeting
1 week, to July 14, with apologies if this is inconvenient for anyone in
France.

There is a chance that I may be late due to a meeting immediately
before, so please start without me.

May your favorite team win!

-Jim

Re: Community support meeting tomorrow [ In reply to ]
Am 07.07.16 um 16:28 schrieb Jim Fenton:
> I have heard from several people that the meeting conflicts with the
> Germany vs. France UEFA Euro semi-final. So we will postpone the meeting
> 1 week, to July 14, with apologies if this is inconvenient for anyone in
> France.
>
> There is a chance that I may be late due to a meeting immediately
> before, so please start without me.
>
> May your favorite team win!

yes - germany :)))