Mailing List Archive

Contact address formatting lost in Mac OS X Contacts.app/AddressBook
Hi,

FYI, when using Contacts.app on Mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11 with Davical 1.1.3, the format of address in Contacts is lost during sync. Address information appears on one line with data separated by semi colons which after further sync may appear escaped with backslash (\).

Upgrading to 1.1.4 sorted the issue.

Just tought to record info here for reference so it may help others.

Cheers,
Re: Contact address formatting lost in Mac OS X Contacts.app/AddressBook [ In reply to ]
I didn't suffered that... I upgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 later 1.1.3.1
and later 1.1.4.....

there I still saw the deadlocks and applied my solution tested
previously in devel env....

cheers

El 5/5/16 a las 11:33, Richard Leger escribió:

> Hi,
>
> FYI, when using Contacts.app on Mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11 with Davical
> 1.1.3, the format of address in Contacts is lost during sync. Address
> information appears on one line with data separated by semi colons
> which after further sync may appear escaped with backslash (\).
>
> Upgrading to 1.1.4 sorted the issue.
>
> Just tought to record info here for reference so it may help others.
>
> Cheers,

sarenet
*Egoitz Aurrekoetxea*
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz@sarenet.es <mailto:egoitz@sarenet.es>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es>

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.