Mailing List Archive

Contributing to Davical :) (if you are interested in, of course)
Good afternoon,

We run Davical in our email service (2000 domains, 30000 mailboxes) as
part of it's collaborative features. When we started using Davical we
needed a console interface which
could work in multi domain mode, because we have a Davical instance per
domain. So I started writting this interface, that today with my
superior's permission I'm very proud to
offer to Davical project for contributing. It's very useful and would
say essential for deploying davical instances in hosting services and
similar. It's written in Perl.

If you are interested I could translate it or do some "estethic" changes :)

So, here it is.. it's working with Davical 1.1.4 and it's a pleasure.

Best regards,

--

sarenet
*Egoitz Aurrekoetxea*

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.