Mailing List Archive

past modified recurring events lost
Hi,

We use Davical 1.1.1.1 quite successfully as our calendar server.

We have a recurring event for our weekly team meeting. We change each
entry individually with the agenda of the meeting.

Recently, I tried to look into past meeting agendas. It turns out, that
all modified events are gone before the last week of September 2015. All
earlier entries only offer to either change all or the current event.
But they once were filled.

I wonder what has happened. Is this a behavior of davical? Or of client
software? We use lightning and android and ios clients.

Cheers, Peter