response but ultimately does not keep my response.

It looks like when all the invitees are users of the davical server, I can
respond just fine. It seems only when there is another invitee that is not
on the davical server (an external user) that this is where I experience
the above issue.

I do see errors in the web log. I can provide parts or whole as needed, but
didn't want to just put up a bunch of lines of log info to start out.

Has anyone else seen this issue and/or figured out how to resolve? Thanks.
Re: accepting invites with external users not working [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 06:40:39PM -0500, pcchaddp@gmail.com wrote:
> So far things seem to be running well, but noticed that some events where I
> have been invited along with other users, I am unable to respond at all
> (Maybe, Decline, Accept). When I go and click a response, the calendar
> event changes from light gray to solid black in the Calendar app, but then
> switches back to light gray. It looks like it's trying to process my
> response but ultimately does not keep my response.
>
> It looks like when all the invitees are users of the davical server, I can
> respond just fine. It seems only when there is another invitee that is not
> on the davical server (an external user) that this is where I experience
> the above issue.
>
> I do see errors in the web log. I can provide parts or whole as needed, but
> didn't want to just put up a bunch of lines of log info to start out.
>
> Has anyone else seen this issue and/or figured out how to resolve? Thanks.

I experienced an issue with mixed internal / external attendees, where
Thunderbird would choke on a response from DAViCal and then mutilate the
external attendees' names. These would then disappear from OSX Calendar.
DAViCal 1.1.4 contains a patch that cleans up the response and thus
stops TB from messing things up.

Could you try to reproduce your issue with DAViCal 1.1.4 / awl 0.56? If
it still happens, please open an issue in our gitlab tracker
(https://gitlab.com/davical-project/davical/issues) and add what's in
your error log from those requests. If you can, setting $c->dbg["ALL"] =
1; to get full debugging output and adding that to the report is often helpful.

Florian