Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Re: unable to connect to davical database (no password supplied)
Hello,

I have set the davical password with this command

alter user postgres with password 'davical_password';

And I put it in update-davical-database on the my $dbpass = " line And the connection work.

Thanks lot for your suppport

Best regards

mparchet

Then, I have drop and recreate database with create-database.sh

>>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>> Did you read the error message? You are not providing a password in
>>> the
>>> update script
>>
>> Which password should I put in my update script ? The Postgres admin
>> password ?
>
> The davical_dba password
> --
How could I defines the davical password because I Could not connect to the davical database

Could you help me please ?

Best regards

mparchet