i can access admin page and infcloud page through ldap successfully
where i can find logs on the server?
how to trace a error?
in nginx only Undefined index: modified in
/usr/share/davical/inc/drivers_ldap.php on line 38
in php log i see nothing

telnet davical.domain.com 443 works fine

What can I do?
Re: Cant access through caldav/carddav from mail client [ In reply to ]
Hi Oleg,

> i have installed davical but i cant connect it through carddav
> when i promt https://davical.domain.com/caldav.php/calendar/addresses/
> [1] in the emClient - error: ConnectionException
> i use ldap autherntication and i grant for everybody calendar's items
> i can access admin page and infcloud page through ldap successfully
> where i can find logs on the server?

You have to specify in Nginx where you want to keep logs generated by
DAViCal, but I don't have any experience with Nginx, so I cannot be more
specific on this question.

> how to trace a error?

There is a variable in the settings that you can set higher in order to
identify errors:
http://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Debugging

Be sure to set it to a normal value again once the debugging has
finsihed.

> in nginx only Undefined index: modified in
> /usr/share/davical/inc/drivers_ldap.php on line 38
> in php log i see nothing
>
> telnet davical.domain.com [2] 443 works fine
>
> What can I do?

It should work - first follow the above steps to identify where your
setup breaks. Afterwards please post your configuration of both Nginx
and DAVical here, because I am very interested in switching from Apache
to Nginx (and also in implementing ldap) :)

--
Vincent Van Houtte
Advocaat

Re: Cant access through caldav/carddav from mail client [ In reply to ]
Hi Oleg,

Probably the first approach I would take is to confirm that davical is
passing the authentication info to your ldap server. ldap server logs
should show that; if there is no traffic or the authentication is
failing, then you have almost certainly got a misconfiguration in your
davical.

If it is working, I would suggest installing caldavzap, and getting that
part working. it is easy to configure and is a great test to make sure
the server is functioning correctly.

If that is working and you still can't get emClient working, there is a
program called fiddler that you can use to dump the traffic between
client and server, you might find the problem with that...

Also note that your url:

https://davical.domain.com/caldav.php/calendar/addresses

is not the correct format, it should be /caldav.php/user/collection,
where user is your ldap username, and collection is your davical object,
such as calendar or addresses...