Now i have to build up a new davical Server on jessie, davical 1.1.3 with PostgreSQL 0.94.

I had no problems with the new installation and configuration. And i have no problem to bring all the carddav data on the new davical installation.
But i cannot transfer the old caldav data (calenders) to the new installation.
I tried everything:
1. pg_restore
2. The import tool on the principal creation screen (psql database -Atc etc.)
What can i do to transfer our calender data to the new installation?
Thank you for your answer.

Re: transfer calendar data from davical 1.1.1.1 to 1.1.3. [ In reply to ]
Am 04.10.15 um 18:07 schrieb ante4portas:

Hi,

mmh - i did the same update and imported with:

pg_restore -U postgres -d davical -v /var/lib/postgresql/davical.dmp

and it worked for me

> Hello,
> I cannot transfer calendar data from davical 1.1.1.1 to 1.1.3.
>
> Since 4 years i have un Installation of davical on Squeeze, davical version 1.1.1.1 with PostgreSQL 0.84
> Now i have to build up a new davical Server on jessie, davical 1.1.3 with PostgreSQL 0.94.
>
> I had no problems with the new installation and configuration. And i have no problem to bring all the carddav data on the new davical installation.
> But i cannot transfer the old caldav data (calenders) to the new installation.
> I tried everything:
> 1. pg_restore
> 2. The import tool on the principal creation screen (psql database -Atc etc.)
> What can i do to transfer our calender data to the new installation?
> Thank you for your answer.

Gruß Michael

Wenn du verstehst, was du tust, wirst du nichts lernen

Re: transfer calendar data from davical 1.1.1.1 to 1.1.3. [ In reply to ]
oh - sorry, after that i execute this script:

/usr/share/davical/dba/update-davical-database

Re: transfer calendar data from davical 1.1.1.1 to 1.1.3. [ In reply to ]
50 1 * * * su - postgres -c 'pg_dump --username=postgres davical >
/daten/davical.dmp'