Subject: [Davical-general] Next DAViCal Community support meeting:
Thursday 1 October, 1900 UTC
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:29:21 -0700
From: Jim Fenton <fenton@bluepopcorn.net>
To: davical-general <davical-general@lists.sourceforge.net>

With many people away on holiday throughout the summer, we haven't had a
community support meeting in some time. Having consulted with the folks
on the davical-devel list, I'd like to propose that we have our next
DAViCal community support meeting on Thursday, 1 October 2015 at 1900
UTC. We will meet in the #davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net.

More details on meeting logistics and notes from our previous meetings
are available through the Community Support page on the wiki,
http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php?title=Community_Support

One topic that has been proposed is to plan for another release in the
near future (perhaps a minor bigfix release).

Hope many of you can attend!

-Jim