Mailing List Archive

Does anyone use Kerberos authentication with Evolution clients?
Hi all,

In our office we 're using Evolution on Debian Jessie. Some clients
however experience problems in remembering the user credentials (gnome
-keyring), which is very annoying since we have 7 calendars and 7
tasklists, meaning the user has to retype the password 14 times whenever
this happens.

Since we have Kerberos working with PAM, I am thinking of switching to
Kerberos auth for DAViCal, but sources 'on the internet' (albeit quite
old) seem to suggest that Evolution does not support Kerberos auth for
calendars.

Can anyone confirm before I start trying this out (experience with
Kerberos has taught me this can take a lot of trial-and-error before
this is configured correctly).

Thx,
Vincent
--