Mailing List Archive

How to delete shared collections
Hello!

I'm running DAViCal 1.1.3.1 on top of Debian Jessie and Apache 2.4.10.
I upgraded from Debian Squeeze (Apache 2.2.16) and DAViCal 0.9.9.4 taken
from upstream.

The main motivation was finally being able to delete calendars which had
been the primary topic of complaint of the users at the department I
work at.

Reading the changelogs for DAViCal, I was more than happy to read that
this feature was finally merged in version 1.0.0.0 and should
subsequently be available in the DAViCal version shipped in Debian
Jessie.

However, while it's actually possible to create and delete a personal
calendar, I still haven't found a way to achieve that using a shared
calendar. Even when a user is granted all possible privileges, they
still cannot delete the calendar they just created when it's a shared
one.

Am I missing something here or is it, in fact, not possible to delete
a calendar shared within a group?

Thanks,
Adrian

--