Mailing List Archive

Duplicate user data
Hi,

I am still trying to fix the problem I currently have on Mac OS X. It would be nice if I could do that on a copy of my data. Can anybody tell me how to duplicate a user with all the data and groups to another one? E.g., if there is a user „ulli“, can I create a user „peter“ who has the same data? That’d be great, as I could try out things without destroying my original data. Of course I could also just roll back the whole database completely, but still it would be nice to be able to create a test account with the same data for debugging.

Thanks again for any help
Ulli