Mailing List Archive

File permission, internal account password and general security
Hi, (sorry for my poor English)
I have installed davical from source in a CentOS 7 server under the
path /var/www/davical
I use Apache with user apache:apache and PostgreSQL with postgres user.

->The calendar server works correctly but i don't know how I should set
the correct permissions and owners for the davical directories
(/davical, configuration directory /config, awl library, database
configuration script /dba, admin.php, config.php, administation.yml and
any other files and directory)

->If i want to set a password for davical_dba and davical_app which
files do I edit? (I have already set them the passwords in postgresql).

->Does someone create a wiki page for appropriate security settings of
apache,php,postgres, because it's not an easy topic for a beginner?

When i will finish to configure my server i will try to post on the
wiki a guide to install and correctly configure Davical on CentOS 7.

Thanks