Mailing List Archive

Difficulty to install
Hi all,

Thanks for your help and excuse my poor english

After upgrading my server I reinstall from Scratch (?) my DAViCAl from
git davical 1.1.3 and awl 0.55

It is not my first installation and it's not the first time I get a
blank web page but this time it's more difficult than the others times.

Finally I get a log message about the awl version which should not be
correct !?

I comment the line 206 in /usr/share/davical/htdocs/always.php
//$c->want_awl_version = ''0.55'';

And bingo everything are correct now except of course in dependencies
AWL Library version Want: , Currently: 0,55 Explanation on DAViCal

Where do you think is the problem ?

Why Currently version is 0,55 and not 0.55 (the DAViCal version is show
like 1.1.3)

Thank you for your nice software

--
Bruno Garin
0974 768 972

Fort-de-France - Martinique

Re: Difficulty to install [ In reply to ]
Le 13/06/2015 11:28, Bruno Garin a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks for your help and excuse my poor english
>
> After upgrading my server I reinstall from Scratch (?) my DAViCAl from
> git davical 1.1.3 and awl 0.55
>
> It is not my first installation and it's not the first time I get a
> blank web page but this time it's more difficult than the others times.
>
> Finally I get a log message about the awl version which should not be
> correct !?
>
> I comment the line 206 in /usr/share/davical/htdocs/always.php
> //$c->want_awl_version = ''0.55'';
>
> And bingo everything are correct now except of course in dependencies
> AWL Library version Want: , Currently: 0,55 Explanation on DAViCal
>
> Where do you think is the problem ?
>
> Why Currently version is 0,55 and not 0.55 (the DAViCal version is show
> like 1.1.3)
>

> Thank you for your nice software

I found the bug $c->want_awl_version = ''0.55'';

should be $c->want_awl_version = '0.55';

Sorry for the noise

--
Bruno Garin
0974 768 972