Mailing List Archive

New DAViCal release
Hi Everyone,

While I was at CalConnect XVI last week I released two new versions of
DAViCal. The first was mainly to fix a problem with over-enthusiastic
URL encoding change in 0.9.7.2 and the second to resolve a problem with
the maintainability of permissions.

The release notes are here:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Release_Notes/0.9.7.3
http://wiki.davical.org/w/Release_Notes/0.9.7.4

While at CalConnect I learned a lot about the current status and future
plans of a variety of CalDAV and related things, and I expect (hope)
that these will be the last changes in the 0.9.7 series.

The next release will be 0.9.8 and will include many changes to the
permissions model in DAViCal which I have been working on for a while in
parallel with stabilising the 0.9.7 series. Also, since CalConnect, I
have added support for webdav-sync - a technique used by iCal4 (and
hopefully other clients in due course) in order to simplify the ongoing
process of synchronisation of a collection to a client.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Perfect day for scrubbing the floor and other exciting things.