method for contributions?

Thanks
Tom
Re: Intro [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 09:50 +0100, Tom Holder wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to say a quick hello, I'm new to the mailing list but very
> excited about this product, it looks great.
>
> I'll be working with it over the coming months, one of my first jobs is
> going to be to put together an automated server build with Chef/Capistrano
> for use on Rackspace/EC2.
>
> Is anyone aware of anything existing in this respect? I can't find anything
> in the archive that would suggest so.
>
> If not, I'll crack on with building it and open source it when done.
>
> Out of interest, why is this project not on Github using the pull request
> method for contributions?

Hi Tom,

The project repository is on repo.or.cz because that's kind of where
it's always been. I'm not a big GitHub user, but I thought it was easy
enough to pull to GitHub from any external public Git repository. I've
certainly synced between Gitorious and repo.or.cz in the past.

I've never really had a chance to look at Chef / Capistrano, and I
haven't heard about anyone doing anything for them in the past. Sounds
interesting :-)

Cheers,
Andrew.

PS. I see you have another e-mail I need to read. Sorry my bandwidth is
pretty tight this year...
Beam me up, Scotty!