months.

Thanks in advanced,
Claudio
Re: Newbie doubts [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 23:14 -0300, Claudio Filho wrote:
> Hi
>
> My name is Claudio and i am testing Davical with RoundCube more the
> Calendar Plugin. In this and other web solutions, i can't find a way
> to share my calendar with other LDAP users through web interface.
>
> And how i am newbie in *Cal questions, i ask if is possible consult
> and share my agenda/calendar with other users through web interface.
>
> And, the last doubt is related to translation permissions. I did a
> request for help the pt-BR translation, where i saw that is outdated 7
> months.

Hi Claudio,

I don't know what options the developer of the Roundcube plugin has made
visible, but it does seem likely that there is no interface to access
control of calendars, and that this would have to be done through
DAViCal's administrative interface.

As an alternative, I believe that JQcaldav does provide some facilities
for changing permissions on a calendar.

I've now approved your request to join the pt-BR translation team -
thanks for helping out :-)

Cheers,
Andrew.

Does the turtle move for you? www.kame.net