Mailing List Archive

DAViCal release 1.1.0
Hi Everyone,

DAViCal release 1.1.0 is now out. This is about six months later than I
would have liked, somewhat due to my life getting complicated around
December when we discovered my wife has breast cancer[1].

This DAViCal release is mostly stability & correctness changes, although
there are quite a lot of them. Some of the more important changes /
fixes are listed on the wiki here:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Release_Notes/1.1.0

If you use Debian packages from my repository I've switched to use
reprepro now and as a part of my learning process the repository was
broken for the last day but should be fixed now. These packages have
also now been uploaded into Debian proper.

Regards,
Andrew McMillan.

[1] Things are looking cautiously positive now, a couple of operations
later and halfway through chemotherapy, and we've got our lives back
enough that I've finally found the time to release this...

http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/ Porirua, New Zealand
Twitter: _karora Phone: +64(272)DEBIAN
The truth is rarely pure, and never simple. -- Oscar Wilde