Mailing List Archive

DAViCal User Survey
Hi,

For a long time now I have wondered who uses DAViCal? Why? How big is
your installation? And many other such questions.

Writing free software can sometimes be quite strange, because in the
ideal case I write the software, and people use it, and no further
communication occurs.

After working on DAViCal for nearly seven years now I'm fairly sure
there are thousands of installations out there... or are there only
hundreds?

So if you would like to help me find out, please fill out this survey
and tell me a little about your DAViCal installation(s):

http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/survey/2012-davical-user-survey

Thanks,
Andrew McMillan.

http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/ Porirua, New Zealand
Twitter: _karora Phone: +64(272)DEBIAN
Ignorance is like cholera. It cannot be controlled by the individual
alone: it requires the organised efforts of society. -- Sir Muir Gray