Mailing List Archive

DAViCal booth at CeBIT
Hi,

I have been sponsored a free booth at CeBIT 2011 from 1st to 5th of
March, in Hannover by Linux New Media, and have also had some portion of
my travel costs to Germany covered by InternetNZ.

If you live somewhere near Hannover and would like to help with staffing
a booth at CeBIT for a day, or for half a day I would really appreciate
it. For one thing it will enable me to go and see parts of the show
myself :-)

Please contact me off-list if you think you can help.

Everyone who helps will receive a free copy of DAViCal!

Cheers,
Andrew.