Everything's running on x86 Debian Woody or Sid.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron Burt, Open Source Development Lab
Re: "unknown peer name"? [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Aaron Burt wrote:
> I can connect to consoles just fine running "console <port>" on the
> Conserver host, but when I run "console <port>" on another workstation, I
> get "unknown peer name".

Sorry, problem solved. The reverse DNS lookup for the workstation was
failing.

Y'all might want to tell your mailing-list s/w to set reply-to to
"users@conserver.com".
Re: "unknown peer name"? [ In reply to ]
Hmmm...interesting. Looks like I've got some code to modify...a
failure to do reverse-dns lookups shouldn't prevent connections from
being established (assuming the IP address is in the access list).

Thanks for pointing it out.

Bryan