Mailing List Archive

Recipe for Conserver 8.x / RHEL 7 logrotate
Anyone have any good recipes for conserver logrotate for CentOS/RHEL 7? My googlefoo is lacking...

----
Matthew Huff | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC | Phone: 914-460-4039

Re: Recipe for Conserver 8.x / RHEL 7 logrotate [ In reply to ]

conserver 8.X supports rotation via conserver.cf. I suggest using that.

The problem with using logrotate is that you'll need conserver to close and open the file after it rotates.

I modified conserver 7.X to support logrotation outside of conserver.cf via open(),write(),close() when it needed to log.