Mailing List Archive

Does anyone need serial adapters/cables?
I find that I have way too many RJ45-to-DXnn adapters and cables, for a
variety of console servers. I collected them, in the hope of starting a
small business helping to deploy console servers. The demand for services
appeared only once, and I've been half-hearted about making the business
successful. As a result, after a decade, I've decided to clean out the
garage a bit.

I'm rich in Cisco-wired adapters, but I have adapters for Xyplex, Digi
and Cyclades. Is anyone interested in any of them?

Please email me directly, rather than flooding the list. I'm in the SF
Bay Area.

Best regards,

​ -Z-