only ?

Many thanks

Andy Pearce
Re: conserver spy mode [ In reply to ]
If you use 'console -s <console>' then you'll be requested a read-only
connection, and you won't become read-write when the other user
disconnects. The default is ask for a read-write connection.

If a particular user should always have read-only access to a console,
you can put them on the 'ro' list in the conserver.cf file for that
console. Then they have no chance of read-write.

Bryan