If anyone has an any idea on it, please help.

Thank You,

Hemang
Re: Log Files [ In reply to ]
On Aug 9, 2007, at 16:38, Hemang Thakkar ((hethakka)) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We just started using conserver, and there are a few people who
> want to be able to state where to log file every time they connect
> to the console.
> Right now the conserver needs that information to be in the
> configuration file. Is there any way to make this change. The thing
> I saw was that
> the log files are created when the conserver daemon is launched,
> and not when the client connects.
>
> If anyone has an any idea on it, please help.

You mean they just want to make a log of what they're seeing while
they're attached to the console? If so, I'd recommend they use
"script". Otherwise, I could imagine a relatively simple change made
to the console client that would allow optionally logging all output
of the client, in addition to running it to the controlling tty. I'd
just recommend script(1), myself. :-)

- Chris