Mailing List Archive

Problems with Cyclades TS & conserver
We are testing conserver here with Cycaldes ACS32's, connecting
consoles via telnet. We have been experiencing problems with the
terminal server sometimes becoming unresponsive: people
need to use some ports for non-console purposes.

By running 'top', logged-in to the terminal server's Linux I
can see that this happens occasionally when the terminal server will
grind to a halt with a large number (>20) of "/bin/socket" processes
consuming most of its CPU. As far as I can see, this never happens
when conserver is not running.

Anyone else seen this kind of behaviour?

Philip Taylor