Mailing List Archive

Unified logfile timestamps
We have a lot of consoles here but for 95% of the time they have no-one
logged in, so we want all connected consoles traffic logged with
timestamps, to correlate events on different consoles.

Is there a conserver facility to timestamp entries in the "unified"
logfile?

Philip Taylor

Re: Unified logfile timestamps [ In reply to ]
i believe so...look for 'unified' in the conserver.cf manpage (and -U in
the conserver manpage). ;-)

Bryan

Re: Unified logfile timestamps [ In reply to ]
I am not seeing any timestamps in my unified logfile. The 'timestamp'
option only seems to affect the console logs, not the unified log,

Philip

Re: Unified logfile timestamps [ In reply to ]
Doh! Yeah, no timestamps there. But it does seem like the option
should exist...I look into what it would take.

Bryan