Mailing List Archive

Solaris 10 SMF manifest for conserver created
I recently rebuilt my conserver package for Solaris-10 to use SMF
instead of [/etc/init.d/conserver and /etc/rc3.d/Sxxconserver].

If you want the SMF, it is available at
http://www.talgas.com/warthog/Solaris/smf/manifest.conserver.xml
or ftp://ftp.warthog.com/pub/warthog/Solaris/smf/manifest.conserver.xml
(be warned, most browsers interpret XML. Use wget, ftp, or similar)

If you want the entire package (provided you trust my build), it is at:
http://www.talgas.com/warthog/Solaris/packages/Solaris-10/WTSconserver-8.1.14.pkg.gz
ftp://ftp.warthog.com/pub/warthog/Solaris/packages/Solaris-10/WTSconserver-8.1.14.pkg.gz

Rob++
--
Internet: windsor@warthog.com __o
Life: Rob@Carrollton.Texas.USA.Earth _`\<,_