Mailing List Archive

Python Console module
I've written a Perl console module in the past. I'm now writing that
same module in Python. It is to allow customers to use python scripts
when interfacing with consoles. I'm new at Python (3 days) so there
are no exception programming and it might not be the best form. Feel
free to add support for 8.X conserver since I only use 7.X and add
exceptions. Please email me mods so I can integrate with my own
version. Code that is looked at and modified by the community is better
code!

http://209.168.246.233/Console.py

If your browser shows some funky characters that character is really
'^E'

The cool thing is that I can do some one liners like this:

python -c 'from Console import *; print Console("192.168.2.120",
"ensign","password","opengear").getBuffer();'