Mailing List Archive

A ConserverWiki for collaboration...
I wanted everyone to know that I've installed MediaWiki here (since
Wikipedia is so prevalent, it seemed like a decent choice):

https://www.conserver.com/wiki/

I'm hoping that those of you who like to share information can post
things there - this way folks aren't waiting on me to add things to the
contrib directory or other locations. I put together a really bad main
page...but at least it's a start (and since I hate any passwords in the
clear, it had to go under the encrypted world).

Speaking of waiting on me, it's been an extremely long time since the
release of the last version. I have a chunk of things in my mailbox
that I've promised folks I'd either integrate or work on. To all those
folks: I'm still planning on pulling all the stuff together and getting
a new version out. There's no hard ETA, however. It all depends on
when I get the time.

BTW, to edit anything you need to create an account with a valid email
address. I'm hoping this will deter non-conserver users (or bots or
whatever) from abusing the site. If anyone has suggestions on how to
make it better, just drop me a note.

I hope folks find this useful!

Bryan